Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Acccckkkkkkkk

It's Wednesday.
Which is my day to vlog.
I don't think there could be a worse Wednesday for me to start vlogging.

First, I got home around 3:50, feeling ridiculously sick. However, I sucked it up and recorded. Then, RIGHT when I was almost done recording, my camera fell. And turned off. And did not save my recording. So I had to do it over again. Right as I began editing, the power went out. Cue the incredibly windy storm! It stayed off for about 15 or 20 minutes, then came back on, and then continued to turn off and off for about 2 hours.

My editing system is incredibly stupid and only allows you to pick the start and stopping points of the video, meaning it takes me forever to cut stuff out. I also have two tests on Friday, meaning I need to start studying tonight.

So, I apologize, but my video will be out tomorrow. Not tonight.

On the plus side, you'll get a double-dose of MADers tomorrow!

-Deborah

No comments: