Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I remembered

On Episode Six I talked about a show that "reminded me of an adult version of the Power Rangers". I couldn't remember the name and nobody had any idea what I was talking about, but I was just on iTunes and I saw an ad for it, and remembered the name.

It's called "Legend of the Seeker" and it's based on the "The Sword of Truth" books by Terry Goodkind, apparently (which, frankly, came as a surprise). Here's its link on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844653/
Also, if you go onto iTunes right now (I'm not sure how long they'll have this up) you can click on the little ad for it in the top left hand corner and download two behind-the-scenes featurettes on the show for free. I'm downloading them now, but, obviously, I haven't watched them yet so I can't tell you if they're any good. If they are I'll probably watch the show and give you guys an update.

Another thing I mentioned on Episode Six was the show "Crusoe" and how I couldn't watch it because I don't have cable. Well, it turns out it's not on cable, and with the assistance of hulu.com I was able to catch up on the episodes already released. It is kind of freaking epic--I mean, PIRATES, come on. For what it's worth, I recommend it.


*Also take note: There is a new poll out. Go vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is Dave's friend, Nate. Did you by any chance get my email? My internet is screwing up and I'm not sure if it went through. I sent it twice.

Just checking.

Sarita said...

yes, we received it! Thanks, it was great feedback, we'll keep it in mind!