Wednesday, October 22, 2008

VIOLINS!!!

Hey all! Deborah posting. So today in French class, we played a type of musical chairs to prepare for our Subjunctive quiz tomorrow. It wasn't real musical chairs; each desk had a card with a number and a phrase, and we had to change the verb into its subjunctive form. So basically, we walked around and found a desk to sit in to conjugate the given verb once the music stopped.

My teacher played French music for us, and it was surprisingly good. So we were walking around the room and the music was playing. Then, a song with an orchestral twist came on. My head whipped to the CD player. Yay orchestral music! Then, 30 seconds into the song....AN AWESOME VIOLIN SOLO CAME ON!!! YAY!!! It took all the control I had to not scream "VIOLINS!!!!!!!" Thankfully, I succeeded, because that would have been a tad awkward. But the violins made me quite happy :)

EDIT: And, for no one who gets this post, just listen to Episode 3.

1 comment:

Dave said...

my eyes are welling up with tears of pride.