Monday, December 1, 2008

Aaand we're back

Today is December 1st - which means that NaNoWriMo is officially over.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, NaNoWriMo is a program during the month of November where you attempt to write 50,000 words in only 30 days (incidentally, I recommend this for anyone even vaguely interested in writing. To say the least, it is a real experience). I've been participating in NaNo for years, and this year was no different.

The problem with NaNo is that it kind of consumes your life, and so I apologize for the lack of blogging this past month, which Deborah pointed out in the last post - I was busy writing. (As a matter of interest, I will shamelessly brag to anyone who will listen that I managed 101,046 words, making me pwntastic).

But now that NaNo is over and December is here, things should get moving again pretty quickly. I'll be on the blog a bit more, for one. Also, for those of you who haven't checked your iTunes, Episode 7 (the one about Dr Horrible) was just released, so get to listening! And as always, send us your listener feedback.

We are planning on recording Episode Eight - about the musical 1776 (which is about the declaration of independence - I mean, come on. Awesome) sometime this weekend, and that will be edited and out within a week or two of recording, depending on how crazy school gets.

And check this out - you can expect super ginormous LOADS of bonus stuff coming from the MAD Podcast very shortly. Let's just say we're going to give you guys one heck of a Christmas present - we have several very important announcements to make.

Keep an eye on this blog, because I'm going to make the first of those announcements here very shortly. It's kind of long, though, and I have to get confirmation from the other MADers that we want to post about it now - but it should be out by the end of the week.

And... I'm not saying anything, but you might just see a Bonus episode of the show sometime in the near future. A very special Bonus episode.

No comments: