Monday, September 15, 2008

Among other problems

Soooo....

I was just nipping over here to put up a quick post (seeing as recording for Episode Four is now complete) when I realized that Deborah had aleady done it! Wooohooo! Heavens above, I knew it was a good idea to add more writers to the blogging team!

You may be wondering, however, why I - I, the obsessive blogger - wasn't there to make this post the moment it was necessary. Why I didn't write it on the day of the recording (Saturday, as it so happens).

Yeah, about that.

We finally recorded the show, but it comes with a snag. We got Sarah back (hooray), but, just in time for recording, I caught a reaaally bad stomach virus and there was NO way I could record. Never fear, our other four fabulous hosts and their dazzling immune systems were there to save the day, and our Dark Knight episode will be coming out soon - sans-Staci and thereby minus a lot of interruptions and rambling (sorry about that).

Don't get too used to it. I'll be back next episode, when we'll be discussing Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, and oh-what-an-episode-it-will-be.

Oo, by the way -- I've heard good things about this Dark Knight episode.


------------------
EDIT: Erm, by the way... Whenever it says "posted by toss the apple" on the bottom of a post, that's referring to Deborah. I know she said it in the post, but just in case you were wondering...

No comments: