Monday, September 29, 2008

Favorite color, Middle name, Pets

It's the first Ask the MADers response post! Thanks to Dave (of course) for sending in the following questions.

What's your favorite color?

Deborah: "Light blue has been my favorite color since...ever, but now I'm getting a bit tired of it. So now it's moved to light/medium green. And kind of purple. And also light orange.
Staci: Blue or green, the debate has been going on for years and I'm no closer to telling you which is my favorite.
Marshall: Yellow.
Sarah:
ALL, but purple if she has to chose.
Sarita: Green, definitely.

What's your middle name?

Deborah: "I don't particularly like my middle name, so...pass?"
Staci: Margaret
Marshall: Claire
Sarah: Elizabeth
Sarita: "My middle names are Elizabeth and Mangalam."

Do you have any pets?

Deborah: "Pongo! (Australian Shepherd/Spitz mix.)"
Staci: Tuxedo kitty (yay) named Reagan, a guinea pig named Vinny, assorted fish.
Marshall: Beagapoo (Beagle/poodle) named Scoop, two cats named Boris and Stormy Llewelyn [This is Staci's experimental spelling of Llewelyn. It may not be correct] and several goldfish
Sarah: "Mischief, a mix with border collie, and like 30 fish (in my super large 300 gallon aquarium)"
Sarita: "Boots, a dog, a Labrador Retriever mix (maybe with hound?) and some fish( their names change randomly)"

Remember to leave us your questions in the comments!

4 comments:

Dave said...

Woah I was just about to get off the computer when you posted. Cool.

Ah, Deborah, you cant pass on ask the maders! Although your dog sounds awesome. I have no idea what a shepherd/spitz would look like.

Haha i like how almost all of you have 'assorted fish' in your list of pets.

Dave said...

Wait i just realized-is Stormy Llewelyn (dont worry i cant spell it either) refering to the one in odd thomas? Because if it is that makes marshall the coolest person ever for naming a cat after a dean koontz character.

Anonymous said...

Actually, being one of the MADers, I can pass :)
And I will post a picture of my dog; she's adorable.

Marshall said...

As a matter of fact, Stormy Llewellyn IS named after the character in Odd Thomas (a.k.a best book EVER!). So thanks for thinking I'm cool! :)