Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh, sweet rantfest

I have a word for you. A word that describes the MAD Podcast's current situation. It's a fun word. Can you guess the word?

DELAYS.

Holy freaking crap, it is HARD to read "The Crucible", study Calculus, write up a lab report and record a podcast at the same time. I do not recommend that you try it.

School is slowly eating our souls (well, I suppose I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure the other MADers would agree) and Sarah can't reach for her microphone without the marching band people kidnapping her, so finding time to record is veeeerry difficult right now. Don't worry; this IS just a delay, I promise -- even if it's like the third delay in a row. We will find the time to get this show out, it's just going to take a while. Let us say that the world is OUT TO GET US. It is not our fault. Some external force is clearly trying to stop us.

I'll stop complaining now, I guess. I just wanted to let you all know what was going on (even if that's pretty much nothing). We can't thank you enough for being patient with us while we try to get the ball rolling. Remember -- this is all new to us. We haven't had to juggle the podcast and school before, so it's going to take us a while to work out a system, but things should smooth out sooner or later.

We apologize for the delays!

No comments: