Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pitiful attempt to make up for delays

What with all the horrendous delays and mishaps going on around the MAD Podcast studios, I thought I'd post a little bit of bonus content to help tide you over. The following is a Skype chat between Deborah and myself about the show. Keeping in with the oh-crap-delays theme, we're trying to figure out when to record:


Deborah: do you know if we're recording today?

Staci C: i hope not b/c if so i probably can't

Deborah: I don't think anyone can...
I *might* be able to, Sarita probably can't, and I haven't heard from Sarah or Marshall
so...another delay

Staci C: yay

Deborah: whooooo
*cough*

Staci C: sigh. oh well

Deborah: yeah
maybe we could do like, a really quick recording during a school day?
that wouldn't be great quality, though
and, you know, homework

Staci C: ermmm... maybe. i doubt it. this week i'm doing two HUGE lab write-ups

Deborah: ick
I have writer's block for my research paper, hence my availability to talk
and I can't find any legit sources with enough information

Staci C: im trying to do calculus

Deborah: ew
okay, let's aim for this friday to record, and we'll split up the editing and try to have it out by Sunday
and put emphasis on "try"

Staci C: good luck on friday, sarah's got marching band

Deborah: GAH
is it like, every single friday?

Staci C: for like ages yeah

Deborah: gahhhhhhhh
okay, i have to go back to writing
we'll discuss this with the group tomorrow


See what I mean? Loooooadds of delays.

No comments: